Wednesday, May 7, 2008

outburst.


I've developed a shell that I don't think I can break out of. I'm not sure how I got here exactly because i have pushed myself unconsciously to this state. This time 8 months ago, I dare to say I was the exact opposite person I am today. Nothing matters. No one matters. Don't worry, it's not on a level to where its detrimental to my being. I'm actually pretty happy, in a hallow sort of way [something only my left-side would understand]. It's just that nothing gets to me anymore. I've grown a scab that's come into being my shield; Where nothing can get me. Where nothing can hurt me. The only thing wrong with blocking out the bad is that you simotaneously block out the good. We'll see how this plays out.


o u r personalities bang, so I know i'll have fun on this adventure tonight!=)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

kudos!!
i love that one!!
omg im so gonna call you scabby!!
thats how i get sometimes
i get so use to pain i start to block
out everything even if it may be good
i take no chances in this place called life
once you been hurt and pushed to your max
it ruins all possible hopes for ever being happy once more
instead youre stuck in a state of being
content with your surrounding not understanding what youre missing till
the scab peels and lets in what youve been longing for all along..